No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Reflects On Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Reflects On Errol Spence Fight

It's been more than a month since his Fight of the Year contender with Errol Spence, but time still hasn't removed the dissatisfying taste of defeat for Shawn Porter. The now-former two time welterweight titlist came up just short in his title unification bout with Spence, suffering a split decision defeat in their Fox Sports Pay-Per-View headliner in Los Angeles, California. Porter won by a score of 115-112 on the card of judge Larry Hazzard Jr., which was overruled by matching tallies of 116-111 turned in by judge Steve Weisfeld and Rey Danseco.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter comes off as corny and odd but he can sure fight!!! He don’t need to be loud and flashy like the Broners and such.

I would love to see him vs. Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Porter comes off as corny and odd but he can sure fight!!! He don’t need to be loud and flashy like the Broners and such.

I would love to see him vs. Crawford
      You're right on the money with that post. I think him vs Crawford would be a great fight to make.

Comment

Crawford/Porter should be the next fight to make.

Comment

Its ok Porter. Real fans know you got robbed.

Comment

No other fighter in the welterweight division would have beat Porter that night. Yes Crawford included.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
              No other fighter in the welterweight division would have beat Porter that night. Yes Crawford included.
              Then YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                Then YDKSAB
                Then BYDKSA

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  You're right on the money with that post. I think him vs Crawford would be a great fight to make.
                  Hold it, no one gets a title fight after a loss you gotta go win one two fights next then you might get to fight for another champ's belt.
                  And listen don't get it twisted I think porter won that fight & something was happening that nite with the punch count Shawn wasn't getting his due's & his inside work he didn't get any credit for that..........you get me.
                  Last edited by ptek; 11-08-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

You mean dumb ass fans

Comment

Working...
                    X