Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Kyotaro Fujimoto - December 21, Copper Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Kyotaro Fujimoto - December 21, Copper Box

DANIEL 'DYNAMITE' DUBOIS (13-0, 12KOs) takes on a new front on his prolific title hunt when he challenges for the WBC Silver Championship at the Copper Box Arena on December 21 against Japan's Kyotaro Fujimoto (21-1, 13KOs). Dubois' recently won WBO International Title will also be on the line. 'The Fight Before Christmas' will be televised by BT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fujimoto is terrible and on top of that will look like a first grader next to DDD. The fight shouldn't go past round one unless DDD feels generous. lol

This fight does zero for DDD like the last one even if hes looking for warm up fights. Bring back Lartey for a second fight instead. lol

Comment

DDD is young enough to pad his record up to 60-0 fighting these bums! War DDD!

Comment

Wow. What a test

Comment

looks like the Ghanaian pool of talent ran dry and they had to head over the jungles of the south pacific to find a new opponent

Comment

Fujimoto is a perfect example of a fighter who doesn't leave home. He makes a pile of money fighting low level opposition while collecting Asian-Pacific regional belts with the WBA & WBO giving him a good ranking. It worked for Alex Leapai once before. I called it back then & many thought I had lost my mind. Leapai was ko'd by Kevin Johnson then fought some eastern euro guy with a bunch of losses for the vacant WBO asian-pacific & WBO oriental belts. I said if he wins that fight he would be one win away from a potential title shot. People laughed then he was brought in against the WBO #1 ranked HW in Denis Boytsov & pulled the upset. He earned 1.8 million euro getting creamed by Klitschko. I doubt Dubois has any issues with Fujimoto (Fujimoto got stopped by Solomon Haumono) but if he were to shock Dubois he would be in the top 15 in all bodies & a potential lucrative fight for any champion in Japan. Look at Tom Schwarz he did the same thing winning regional WBO belts & got as high as their #2 ranked HW until Fury disposed of him. Joshua wasn't the only one who considered fighting Fujimoto. Joseph Parker considered a voluntary against him in Japan but scored the Joshua fight instead. I would go to Japan if I was Dubois...

Comment

When's Old Fi$h £yed Frank gonna put Danny boy on outside of the UK?

Comment

Another easy win for Dubois. Fujimoto is just local level guy who fights bums only.

Comment

They should at least fight in Japan to give Dubois a test abroad. I would think it would make more money in Japan too.

Comment

I guess you could call this a stay busy fight just to keep him active.

Comment

Working...
                    X