Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Rematch - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Rematch - Undercard Information

Undefeated Cuban contender Leduan Barthelemy will square off against former title challenger Eduardo Ramirez in a 10-round super featherweight rematch that headlines FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Prelims on FS2 and FOX Deportes Saturday, November 23 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Barthelemy and Ramirez go toe-to-toe again after originally fighting to a split-draw in their 2017 duel.

[Click Here To Read More]

How do you put a super Featherweight co main event with a guy whos recently lost twice and fought really no since when the event is in doubt already to at least meet decent buys ? Even if I were balking on purchasing this ,forget it now . They are really hurting themselves here.

You then have another fight where a fighter has only fought twice and the other five times total ? No one wants these fights on a Heavyweight title fight. Not just irrelevant in the scope of the event but no other bigger classes to showcase? No thanks, definatley passing I will catch the you tube replay bf they take it down.

Comment

Jesus this card sucks

Comment

Regardless of his activity level, Santa Cruz is God-awful and a headache to watch....it's the same result every time he fights.

He catches shots on his gloves, warms up the engine and throws a bunch of shots til he hurts and mows down his opponent.

I swear it's getting old and I've taken zero interest in his career outside of the Frampton fights which were considered step-up fights for him.

Either fight GRJ or somebody else of note or just keep him off of a platform (PPV) that I have to pay extra for. Smh

Comment

Anyone know who the top prospects at PBC are? We know Top Rank, Matchroom and Golden Boys future stars, but havent seen or heard much from PBC.

Comment

I wont watch one minute of the undercard but i'll still get this and tune in for the main fight bc I don't have to quibble over 10 dollars like Wilder fans who don't even buy his PPV's. lol

I really hope it flops though ,PPV has to go and with cards like this is a reminder of over priced boxing which included a fighter I cant stand anyway. lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-07-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I was really hoping for a decent undercard to sway me into getting this PPV. To say that I'm underwhelmed doesn't begin to describe how I feel about these bouts. I can't imagine struggling through these fights to get to the main event only to see Wilder blast Ortiz out in the first round.

Comment

I would pay 75 for Wilder vs anybody... With no co-main or undercards!!. Why?? Because Wilder is the easiest fight party to throw.. I have six flat screens all playing Classic fights.. Until the main event starts.. Then all six t.v's combine into one bigazz muddahfukin TV! G code shyt! lol. I charge ten at the door.. 5 dollars a drink! Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by patron View Post
                  Anyone know who the top prospects at PBC are? We know Top Rank, Matchroom and Golden Boys future stars, but havent seen or heard much from PBC.
                  Sebastian Fundora, Joey Spencer, Omar Juarez, Karlos and Jose Balderas, Gary Antuanne Russell.

Comment

Crap undercard for mismatch main event not Ppv worthy ...Ortiz even older and slower than 1st fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X