No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Nonito Donaire: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Nonito Donaire: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - When the second wave of three World Boxing Super Series tournaments was announced in 2018, the eight-man field at bantamweight looked like the best of what admittedly were all quite stacked fields. It had three of the four major beltholders, one of boxing's most talented young stars, a big name veteran, and a less certain than...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice well researched article!

Comment

Monster by ko under 5 rds.

Comment

anybody got a stream feed for this?

or is WBSS livestreaming this on youtube? - can't find a link on their website

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          By Cliff Rold - When the second wave of three World Boxing Super Series tournaments was announced in 2018, the eight-man field at bantamweight looked like the best of what admittedly were all quite stacked fields. It had three of the four major beltholders, one of boxing's most talented young stars, a big name veteran, and a less certain than...
          [Click Here To Read More]
          green k.................

(I guess that this tournament was planned for Inoue vs Tete in the final...

Comment

Nonito will viciously ko inoue. I’m predicting inoue will be ahead in the scorecards when nonito ends it with a vicious left hook in the 8th.

Comment

I've got the over 4.5 rounds.
              I think donaire can make it to second half of fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
                Nonito will viciously ko inoue. I’m predicting inoue will be ahead in the scorecards when nonito ends it with a vicious left hook in the 8th.
                Nah, donaire is getting sparked but probably go past 5 rounds

Comment

Great fight! Donaire will be no more as he took a career ending type of beating. He ate a lot of clean punches and that vicious body shot that had him jogging to a corner and made him decide to take a knee was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                  X