Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Continues To Grind Hard For Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Continues To Grind Hard For Luis Ortiz

Deontay Wilder Training Camp Photos Gallery - Wilder vs. Ortiz II will see boxing's longest reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder defending his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz Saturday, November 23 in FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View action live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got a feeling he's going to destroy his hand on Ortiz' tough old melon.

Comment

LOL! @ the title of the thread

Comment

The PBC fan base have been so negative in boxing against others I honestly have no interest for their fights anymore. I think Jrock and Pacquiao at most.

Comment

Longest raining? Of the current heavyweights yeah sure, but that's hardly an achievement now is it. What an odd thing to say..

Comment

Pbc

Is building like a snowball rolling down hill..

It will hit sky high w Wilder fighting Ruiz

Eubank vs Charlo

Spence vs Thurman, Crawford, Porter, Pacquiao

Sit back Eddie and see why youre in the B leagues

Chad in Vegas

Comment

The A-Team is back baby!

Comment

Fury the bum

Wilder is a beast and is doing what needs to be done!!!....unlike fury who is a bum doing all these promos forgetting that Wilder will destroy him if he is not ready....well.....WILDER WILL DESTROY FURY REGARDLESS BUT FURY BETTER HIT THE GYM AND BE READY!!

Comment

Man, Wilder needs to brush his teeth they're orange yellow

Comment

Working...
                  X