Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Discusses Dubois, Yarde, Williams, Allen Fallout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Discusses Dubois, Yarde, Williams, Allen Fallout

WITH THE NATION now in election-mode, it was our team last week carrying out a bit of canvassing with what you might call the Green (and gold) party for our fighters at the WBC convention in Cancun.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant afford Dave Allen............

Comment

Dubois Vs Hughie Fury makes a lot of sense next. Joyce deserves a European(EBU) title fight.

Comment

Sounds like Allen priced himself out...

Comment

Dubois is better off fighting someone with good defence, they shouldn't rush him but at least an opponent he can learn something against

Comment

I am so off the Joe Joyce bandwagon - well, was never ever on it , but he has a hell of a motor. Mix Joe Joyce's stamina with Kovalev's skills and you'd have a formidable fighter.

Dubois, I'd like to see him in with Spilkza or similar or one more fight and in with Michael Hunter.

Comment

Eddie Hearn: “Frank can’t keep flying over Ghanaians to fight Dubois”
              Frank Warren: “hold my beer”

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                I am so off the Joe Joyce bandwagon - well, was never ever on it , but he has a hell of a motor. Mix Joe Joyce's stamina with Kovalev's skills and you'd have a formidable fighter.

Dubois, I'd like to see him in with Spilkza or similar or one more fight and in with Michael Hunter.
                Hunter would be way too risky for Frank at this point - plus he’s fighting on Hearn cards, so can’t imagine that’d be one Warren would want to make.

Someone like Kuzmin or Spilkza would be a decent test.

Comment

Allen vs Gorman would be a better matchup

Comment

Working...
                  X