Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eva Wahlstrom vs. Terri Harper in Play For February 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eva Wahlstrom vs. Terri Harper in Play For February 2020

As promoter Eddie Hearn already hinted on camera last Saturday, WBC female super featherweight champion Eva Wahlstrom has principally agreed on terms for defending her title versus up and coming British prospect (& IBO champion) Terri Harper at the start of February 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wahlstrom would rather fight Uber drivers and fringe contenders than face Meyer. She was even going to fight Yareli Larios, who had just lost to Meyer, in her previous fight.

Comment

Bob haymon , I've said it before , apart from 3 or so females in each division the rest eaither have a padded out record with which they want to hang onto paper titles and have no perspective of reality but feel they are entitled to un earned opportunities, after that the rest are making up numbers and they are terrible , if the "padders " as I call want to help develop female boxing as they say do the said " padders" should fight each other . I'm all for equality but come on "padders" help the 2 or 3 in each division to progress the sport , even the promoters and TV are doing there bit to give you platform , Just don't feel your entitled to big money when you fight negative records all the time ..

Comment

Working...
      X