Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gervonta Davis, Badou Jack Sit Down To Discuss Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gervonta Davis, Badou Jack Sit Down To Discuss Fights

Gervonta Davis, Jean Pascal Video Interviews - Two-time super featherweight champion Gervonta "Tank'' Davis, Mayweather Promotions' top rising star and boxing's hottest attraction, will seek to conquer another division and close out the year with a bang when he takes on former unified world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa for the WBA Lightweight Title live on SHOWTIME Saturday, December 28 from State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a special year-end Premier Boxing Champions event.

[Click Here To Read More]

You need subtitles with Tank..take some of that jewelry money and hire a speech therapist son..seriously.

Comment

Looks like Badou Jack, not Jean Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        You need subtitles with Tank..take some of that jewelry money and hire a speech therapist son..seriously.
        lol Definitely a "special needs" kid...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          lol Definitely a "special needs" kid...
          He admittedly has a speech impediment but for fk sake buy one less car and improve yourself. It’s the same argument I made about Floyd and his reading problem and folks turned around and said “he’s more successful than you and can hire someone to read for him” like that’s the answer. You are a rich black man, fk now you have the means to improve yourself not just for you but for your kids. Instead it’s more trips to make jewelers, car dealerships, and hoes rich.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            He admittedly has a speech impediment but for fk sake buy one less car and improve yourself. It’s the same argument I made about Floyd and his reading problem and folks turned around and said “he’s more successful than you and can hire someone to read for him” like that’s the answer. You are a rich black man, fk now you have the means to improve yourself not just for you but for your kids. Instead it’s more trips to make jewelers, car dealerships, and hoes rich.
            It's a multi-level problem: society, black community, professional athlete, youth... This is what the world in general, and in America in particular, as come to value; it doesn't matter how you speak or write, or act, as long as you have money.

Comment

It's a multi-level problem: society, black community, professional athlete, youth... This is what the world in general, and in America in particular, as come to value; it doesn't matter how you speak or write, or act, as long as you have money.
              It’s the culture of sports period, have a family member currently among the best college football players in the country..it’s tragic being around his team. Damn education, it’s all about getting that pro deal. Is it worse with urban players? Yeah I’m some sports but football players man..holy shh..they get a huge pass on some many things.

Comment

I don't care about all that. I only care about his boxing. Go fix the world.

Comment

This is a boxing site but it don't seem that way

So everyone on here know this young man, his family his up bringing what knowledge he have or don't have how much money he has blown or is investing and what not. All I hear from you all is negative BS, why not support the young person and say I hope he does great and give back and lead others because he was someone that came up hard or virtually from nothing; here's why because most of you have failed in life and don't have much going for yourself so you want to blast a young black man that's considered the future of boxing according to some. Well, how about this continue to watch Gervonta on your couch because your ass can't afford to fly to the fight live, continue using your computer to discuss Gervonta because while you are doing that he's on his way to buying stock so he can buy more jewelry ass wipes.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I don't care about all that. I only care about his boxing. Go fix the world.
                    Then why comment?

Comment

Working...
                    X