Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: It Was Difficult Fight, We Fought Very Cautiously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: It Was Difficult Fight, We Fought Very Cautiously

According to head trainer Eddy Reynoso, Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (53-1-2, 36 KOs) was very cautious when he squared off with Sergey Kovalev (34-4-1, 29 KOs) on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo, who owns the WBA middleweight title, moved up by two full weight divisions to challenge Kovalev for the WBO light heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

https://youtu.be/B1i4UgkC_kI

This is what was playing in my head when I saw that ko!

Comment

Oh, stfu Reynoso. Thank the gods above you got paid to participate in this farce.

Comment

And Canelo and his fanboys say Andrade is boring.....

Comment

Credit to Canelo for the finish, but I have never seen Kovalev so timid, throwing jabs without much power and never unleashing a big right hand. That was disappointing;
          definitely not the Krusher who fought Ward in their first bout, and not the guy who beat Pascal and Hopkins, albeit a way past his prime BHop.

Comment

Originally posted by sparda77 View Post
            Oh, stfu Reynoso. Thank the gods above you got paid to participate in this farce.
            Shut the fucc up punk! Was you complaining when Floyd fought McGregor??? That was a real farce!
            But I'm sure you was one of them stupid one's who paid for that farce huh??!
            You punk ass hoes can't stand to see a Mexican being the face of Boxing!

Comment

of course the clenelo team fought very cautiously, they were cautious not to fool the fans too much

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Credit to Canelo for the finish, but I have never seen Kovalev so timid, throwing jabs without much power and never unleashing a big right hand. That was disappointing;
                definitely not the Krusher who fought Ward in their first bout, and not the guy who beat Pascal and Hopkins, albeit a way past his prime BHop.
                I was thinking the same thing. He pawed his jab, didnt throw any. It was weird all around. Knowing how Kov tires in fights, wondering why he didnt go for broke vs the smaller fighters. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Shut the fucc up punk! Was you complaining when Floyd fought McGregor??? That was a real farce!
                  But I'm sure you was one of them stupid one's who paid for that farce huh??!
                  You punk ass hoes can't stand to see a Mexican being the face of Boxing!
                  Floyd McGregor was another farce and no, I didn't pay for it and I don't pay to watch boxing anymore. I haven't in a long time. Everything with a major player involved seems so staged nowadays.

By the way, you off your meds again??

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing. He pawed his jab, didnt throw any. It was weird all around. Knowing how Kov tires in fights, wondering why he didnt go for broke vs the smaller fighters. oh well.
                    Of course he was, fight was rigged.

Comment

Working...
                    X