Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Boesel-Fornling, Braehmer-Cukur For EBU Belt, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Boesel-Fornling, Braehmer-Cukur For EBU Belt, More

EBU light heavyweight champ Dominic Boesel (29-1) feels that the 175 lb division is just as interesting as the heavyweights these days and picks "Canelo`" Alvarez vs "Krusher" Kovalev fight this past weekend as a perfect example as Alvarez stepped up two weight divisions for the chance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only Levent Cukur I can find hasn't fought since 2002, is over 50 years old and has 0 knockouts loooolll

I hope it's someone else

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      The only Levent Cukur I can find hasn't fought since 2002, is over 50 years old and has 0 knockouts loooolll

I hope it's someone else
      That sounds about right for Braehmer. Not sure why he is wasting his talent and time at 41 with fights like this for meaningless Euro belts unless he just wants to get paid to beat up bums a few times a year, which is kind of what he did most of his career.

Boesel will be maneuvered into a vacant belt shot against a cab driver. No way they will let him near Bivol, Beterbiev or Canelo

Comment

Working...
      X