No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patience Pays Off With Canelo's KO Of Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patience Pays Off With Canelo's KO Of Kovalev

By Corey Erdman - LAS VEGAS, NV - Canelo Alvarez exhibited a whole lot of patience on Saturday night. The Mexican superstar's WBO light heavyweight title clash with Sergey Kovalev was delayed significantly, as broadcaster DAZN waited for the conclusion of the highly anticipated UFC bout between Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz to conclude. The...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell a rat....

I haven't seen any of the other threads re this fight, but after watching yesterday, am I the only one who suspects the whole thing was a staged, scripted farce?

Did Kovalev throw a single punch with any clear sign of intent? His whole demeanor and attitude appeared to be that of an exhibition fight.

The knockout looked suspect too.

There was no way Canelo's run on his huge contract was ever going to be interrupted this early.

Comment

P4P numero uno Cownelo!

Comment

Originally posted by william_ni View Post
        I haven't seen any of the other threads re this fight, but after watching yesterday, am I the only one who suspects the whole thing was a staged, scripted farce?

Did Kovalev throw a single punch with any clear sign of intent? His whole demeanor and attitude appeared to be that of an exhibition fight.

The knockout looked suspect too.

There was no way Canelo's run on his huge contract was ever going to be interrupted this early.

no, a number of people have already mentioned that stupidity

Comment

to think that at one time he was known as the Krusher and actually killed a man in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Patience Pays Off With Canelo's KO Of Kovalev

By Corey Erdman - LAS VEGAS, NV - Canelo Alvarez exhibited a whole lot of patience on Saturday night. The Mexican superstar's WBO light heavyweight title clash with Sergey Kovalev was delayed significantly, as broadcaster DAZN waited for the conclusion of the highly anticipated UFC bout between Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz to conclude. The...
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Patience would have paid off anyway -- Canelo was up on two scorecards, and the third had it even...

Comment

Canelo sucks so bad. Ugh

Comment

Canelo haters when the knockout came:

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
                  Canelo haters when the knockout came:
                  Ha! Why are there so many people diminishing his accomplishment, It is so weird to me that so many threads are trashed by these people, I'm not even sure they like boxing,,,
                  Someone suggested its a matter of ethnicity ,,, SMH I might need to go into hibernation again, this place sucks

Comment

I used to think horse racing was fixed back when it was mobbed up. This is even worse. Kovalev walks away unscathed with millions for retirement, cheatelo gets a big name to pad his record. At least they tried to cover it up by ending with a ko instead of a wide points win.

Comment

Working...
                    X