Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Crushes Kovalev With Brutal KO - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Crushes Kovalev With Brutal KO - HUGE Gallery

Canelo, Sergey Kovalev Fight Photos Gallery - With a devastating knockout in Round 11, pound-for-pound boxing superstar Canelo Alvarez (53-1-2, 36 KOs) defeated Sergey Kovalev (34-4-1, 29 KOs) to become the new WBO Light Heavyweight Titlist. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Impressive performance by Canelo.

Comment

Lol

But haters will still hate.

Comment

The FACE of boxing

Comment

What a joke of a fight. Kovalek pulled his punches. It was a sparring session all the way til the ko.This is why I don't watch boxing anymore, only replays on YouTube. When it comes to the big names, boxing is a rigged sport.

Comment

Got every punch except the KO shots.

Comment

Thought Canelo would end it with body shot mid rounds. Still got KO

Comment

Congrats to Canelo.. But why didn't the ref attempt to give Kov a count? Tyson Fury can lay on the ring motionless for 3 to 4 seconds after a brutal two piece in the 12rd.. But Kov don't even get a ten count in the 11rd.. Smh! I know it's not Canelo fault.. But these double standards be killin the sport! Like I said before.. Wilder beat Fury! If he didn't then why did Canelo just win?

Comment

Re

The ref that counted Mares' low blows on Agbeko as knockdowns ! The contingency plan was locked in, on case Kovalev was a problem ! They had Weeks in the pool too !

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Congrats to Canelo.. But why didn't the ref attempt to give Kov a count? Tyson Fury can lay on the ring motionless for 3 to 4 seconds after a brutal two piece in the 12rd.. But Kov don't even get a ten count in the 11rd.. Smh! I know it's not Canelo fault.. But these double standards be killin the sport! Like I said before.. Wilder beat Fury! If he didn't then why did Canelo just win?
                    Why give a count when the fighter you referring to was motionless and completely out? You’re a clown 🤡 Kovalev did not get up from there till 5 minutes later. Idiot!

Comment

Working...
                    X