Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Crolla Ends Career With Tough Decision Over Urquiaga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Crolla Ends Career With Tough Decision Over Urquiaga

Manchester Arena, Manchester - In what is being billed as the final fight of his pro career, former world champion Anthony Crolla (35-7-3, 13 KOs) won a much tougher than expected ten round majority decision win over Frank Urquiaga (13-2-1, 1 KO). The scores were 95-95, 98-92 and 97-93.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Spanish dude was robbed blind. Disgusting decision.

Comment

lol at 2 of the scorecards

Have to be very generous to give him a draw

Comment

I like Crolla he has been a credit to the sport, but he clearly lost that fight and the 2 judges that had him winning by 4 and 6 rounds are a disgrace.

Comment

What fight were the commentators watching 😂 Crolla’s always been a bum, and will retire as a bum. A Spanish cab driver with 1 ko, hurt him and beat him. Crolla won 3-4 rounds best.

Comment

After watchin 6 rounds i knew crolla wont win this but new he will get the decision as this is eddie hearns show and his retirement fight.

Comment

What a joke. Eddie will say I thought he nicked it, lol. Corruption in boxing at its finest.

Comment

Crolla

The most humiliating and disrespectful thing you could do for a true warrior is to give him a victory he doesn't deserve. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by John Valentine View Post
                  The most humiliating and disrespectful thing you could do for a true warrior is to give him a victory he doesn't deserve. 🥊
                  This^
                  Disgusting decision.

Comment

I almost felt crazy when they read the scores. I’m glad I’m not.

Comment

Working...
                    X