Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Probably Won't Get Respect For Beating Duno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Probably Won't Get Respect For Beating Duno

LAS VEGAS Ryan Garcia gave his critics the type of fight he feels they wanted. The polarizing prospect doubts that they'll reciprocate by giving him his just due if he defeats Romero Duno on Saturday night. Garcia and his handlers have touted Duno as the best opponent of the unbeaten lightweight's three-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LMFAO why would he deserve respect for that win?

Comment

this guy is such a wanker.... get over yourself already

Comment

Running out of recycled stories I see. Doesn’t help when it’s the same diva who’s accomplished nothing to command the respect he’s demanding.

Comment

I've never heard of anyone that Duno has fought. This is a step backward from Jayson Velez. Maybe Duno will surprise us and at least be competitive.

Comment

Poor Rihanna, Dry, me a desert him, Nuh badda, text me in a crisis. But you better get ready for dat -- work-work-work-work! hoe.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-02-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Poor Rihanna, Dry, me a desert him, Nuh badda, text me in a crisis. But you better get ready for dat -- work-work-work-work! hoe.
              Wow that was just awful and no where near sensical. Although would expect no less from trash like you though.

Comment

Yup, your right. Never heard of the other guy. U want recognition, choose someone who has KO power, boxing skills and a undefeated record!

Comment

If he beat Duno specially by KO then he will get everybody respect for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Wow that was just awful and no where near sensical. Although would expect no less from trash like you though.
                    Gay-Boy, I hope your crush gets whooped tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X