Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Wants Valdez After Sosa, Then Lomachenko at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt Wants Valdez After Sosa, Then Lomachenko at 135

Miguel Berchelt will look to defend his WBC junior lightweight title for the sixth time Saturday against Jason Sosa, but if you ask the Mexican fighter, he's more interested in facing the best fighters more than unifying championships in the 130-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Lomachenko said after he fights the winner of Teofimo Lopez VS Commey he would go back down to 130. Now that Gervonta Davis has come up to 135 maybe that has changed, but I was guessing it would be to fight Berchelt (Herring is with Top Rank, but I can't see them selling that)

Comment

Berchelt is special.

I love Valdez. He is one of the best fighters in the game, but I think Berchelt stops Valdez late and beats Loma like a drum. Gervanta, has zero chance....

Comment

When Loma beat Martinez, Berchelt was Loma's mandatory until Loma moved up. Now Berchelt is ignoring Herring after going to his fight and picking on a smaller guy moving up. I see his fans are happy, but I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          When Loma beat Martinez, Berchelt was Loma's mandatory until Loma moved up.
          What? Mandatory until Loma moved up???

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
            What? Mandatory until Loma moved up???
            MANDATORY, I didn't stutter. All Berchelt had to do was say, I'm next. That's all he has to do now.

Comment

Both huge fights. Im loving it!

Comment

Working...
              X