No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo: I Knew I Needed Change From Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo: I Knew I Needed Change From Abel Sanchez

Even though the hard-hitting Alex Saucedo catapulted himself to a world title opportunity against Maurice Hooker last year, a seventh-round loss for the WBO super lightweight title that Jose Ramirez now owns, the 25-year-old Oklahoman contender knew deep down inside that he had to make changes with his fighting style and corner ahead of his hometown fight last November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just an FYI Alex, defeating Rod doesn't prove anything with your new camp. Rod doesn't bring much to the table and you shouldn't have much trouble just bullying your way through him...

Comment

If Abel Sanchez was a stock his value would be dropping right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Just an FYI Alex, defeating Rod doesn't prove anything with your new camp. Rod doesn't bring much to the table and you shouldn't have much trouble just bullying your way through him...
        He got beat by, arguably, the best in the division and blames it on Abel. Now he gets Salka and that's because he has a better team? Saucedo needs to learn some defense from who ever he can.

Comment

Fighter blaming Sanchez for not following the game plan.

Comment

Abel it’s a good trainer, but every fighter is different. Alex need movement, specially that he eat lots of right hand. Change is good for him.

Comment

Working...
            X