Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Ready For War at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Ready For War at MGM

Canelo Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev Weights Las Vegas - Canelo Alvarez (52-1-2, 35 KOs) and Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (34-3-1, 29 KOs) went face to face for their weigh-in ahead of their 12-round fight for Kovalev's WBO Light Heavyweight World Title. The event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Kovalev

Comment

FOTY canelo MD

Comment

Canelo looks fat and Kov looks old

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Canelo looks fat and Kov looks old
          lol, my first two thoughts seeing these pics.

Comment

It must be a dream for any fighter not having to cut weight like canelo this time, but interesting to see if he’s going to be strong enough. Kovs is going to have a 15 plus pound advantage when the bell rings (even if there’s a morning 10 pound limit)

Comment

All that new weight may play right int the hands of Kov. I want Kov to beat him half to death and then Knock his ass OUT

But

I think Canelo with get him between 6 and 9

It’s a given if it goes 12. It’s written in no matter what that Canelo wins. It’s Proven ! It’s sic

Comment

REHYDRATION Clause

Whats also sad is the FACT THAT there is a REHYDRATION clause. Check for yourself. kolev cant weigh more then 185 the mourning of the fight. Handicapping him even more.

Comment

Canelo should win this one. He's living his glory days as we speak and is probably the most skilled active boxer in the world right now. Old man Kov already has one foot out the door. That's how I see it.

Comment

How so? They’re fighting for the WBO title not the IBF. Are you stating it’s in their fight contract?
                    Originally posted by emartini1222 View Post
                    Whats also sad is the FACT THAT there is a REHYDRATION clause. Check for yourself. kolev cant weigh more then 185 the mourning of the fight. Handicapping him even more.

Comment

Working...
                    X