No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Crolla: Now Is Time For Me To Bow Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Crolla: Now Is Time For Me To Bow Out

Those are the lyrics of Whitney Houston's hit 'Million Dollar Bill' track. And Anthony Crolla, the man who uses the tune as the soundtrack to his fight nights, will be hoping to have not one but two hands held aloft on Saturday night when he steps through the ropes for the final time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When a fighter is talking retirement before a fight, I think it's a bad omen of sorts...he has one foot out the door. I remember seeing a promising Crolla fight deep on undercards and didn't figure he'd make it to a world level. He proved me wrong with his victories over Perez and Barroso. I tip my cap, he's had a helluva career and can be proud of all of his accomplishment. Good luck champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      When a fighter is talking retirement before a fight, I think it's a bad omen of sorts...he has one foot out the door. I remember seeing a promising Crolla fight deep on undercards and didn't figure he'd make it to a world level. He proved me wrong with his victories over Perez and Barroso. I tip my cap, he's had a helluva career and can be proud of all of his accomplishment. Good luck champ.
      To be fair he has said that this will be his last fight. Agreed though, has had a very good career and hopefully he's made enough money and investments to sustain his lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        I hope im wrong but i have a feeling hes on something, after his life threatening accident with the skull fracture he came back looking completely different, his back was suddenly enormous, his durability & stamina was much better, and he suddenly was able to mix at world level when he was being stopped at british level years prior. I wonder considering his accident that he was allowed to be on some kind of TUE.
        Like i said i hope im wrong and good luck to the man but he is very suspect.
        Last edited by mlac; 11-01-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Good fighter who I enjoyed watching. Best to him in his future endeavors

Comment

It was time for you to bow to before Lomachenko. You made zero effort to win that fight and came for a check.

Comment

Working...
            X