Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Romero Duno - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Romero Duno - Face To Face, Final Presser

Ryan Garcia, Romero Duno Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The undercard of the Canelo vs. Kovalev card hosted a press conference featuring Ryan Garcia (18-0, 15 KOs), "Ruthless" Romero Duno (21-1, 16 KOs), Seniesa "Super Bad" Estrada (17-0, 7 KOs), Marlen Esparza (7-0, 1 KO), Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (12-0-1, 8 KOs), and Carlos Ortiz (11-4, 11 KOs). The event will take place Saturday Nov. 2, 2019 at The MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN. (Photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This boy needs to be humbled.

Comment

Man do I wanna see Garcia get humbled. He's turned into such a little prick who's accomplished nothing but gain a huge social media following. He wants to be Canelo without the resume.

He's soft and sooner or later it's gonna be exposed. I feel like he's the 2nd coming of Victor Ortiz with more skill and less power

Comment

put a shirt under those suit kiddo, that **** looks gay as hell

come on romero, give him something he "duno" coming

Comment

Duno is a little rough style wise but has a chin and power.

Hopefully he beats this kids ass

Comment

Ryan gonna Ice Duno in highlight Fashion!

Comment

Not even memo juice is going to help duno! Ryan by KO !

Comment

Garcia has this powerful douchey aura about him.

Comment

My girl Janira card holder still look good

Comment

Let's see if this Garcia kid has the chin to take a shot. Duno can punch and is fast himself. Duno should be able to put that chin to test
                    Last edited by TRTboy; 10-31-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X