Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Berchelt-Sosa A Better Fight Than Canelo-Kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Berchelt-Sosa A Better Fight Than Canelo-Kovalev!

RENO, Nevada Bob Arum would've attended the Canelo Alvarez-Sergey Kovalev fight Saturday night if his company weren't promoting a show of its own in another state. The 87-year-old Arum is intrigued by their fight for Kovalev's WBO light heavyweight title. Arum's company also has a promotional stake in Kovalev, who gave contractual options to Top Rank Inc. as part of his deal for an immediate rematch against Eleider Alvarez that was streamed by ESPN+ on February 2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's definitely a great match-up, but a better fight than Canelo-Kovelev? Not sold on that one, Bob.

Comment

Not a great fight but Sosa could be competitive for the first half until Berchelt takes over, worth streaming on a laptop while the big event is on the tv

Comment

Hahaha Arum will say anything.

Obviously Canelo vs Kovolev is a way better fight. I'd even watch Ryan Garcia vs Romero Duno over the Berchelt fight.

The Berchelt fight is not bad. It's just not as good as the other fights that will be on that night.

Comment

Logic went for scuba diving

Comment

It's not a bigger fight, it's not a more intriguing fight, it's not a more meaningful fight but is it crazy to think that it may be a more exciting fight? Aside from Canelo vs ggg 2,how many Canelo fights have been truly exciting?

Comment

Arum is so full of crap.

Comment

Bertchelt vs Loma and Sosa vs Bandido, that would have been a nice card!

Comment

Arum should've pushed this fight back to the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Arum is so full of crap.
                    AS usual.. i can i can and do count on you.. that non observant jew needs to get off the his high horse and hang himself.

mods,, before you ban me.. i am a jew.. observant.. f Arum

i am glad floyd feeed himself from him.. he does not even go to synagoge.. wtf?? he steals money? wtf..

nuff said.. he should be banned from everything.. he is trash.

how much money do you need to steal or cheat people out of.. not proper.. not righteous..

Comment

Working...
                    X