Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka, Johann Duhaupas Return With Quick KO Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka, Johann Duhaupas Return With Quick KO Wins

Over in Sosnowiec, Polish middleweight Fedor Cherkashin (14-0) stopped Argentinean Guido Nicolas Pitto (26-7-2) in the first. Cherkshin caught his opponent early and kept the pressure and Pitto never recovered. He was punching back at the end but took a beating and it was stopped.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get the Reptile in there with Hrgovic, Bakole, Ajagba or Yoka

Comment

Johann is just a long list of fighters who should be suing the heck out of big baby

Comment

Both of them seem to have lost their punch resistance post wilder. But then again, duhapaus did get into the ring with two doping fighters after that. I don’t think this will end well for Szpilka, he is what, 6’5? Going to be skinny as a rail at cruiser with no legs and zero punch resistance

Comment

One guy can take a punch the other can box better but cant take a good punch . Maybe they should fight each other ? These guys are really b minus level guys maybe C at this point ? Both gave wilder a hard time and one who couldn't box that well closed his eye, Come'on Ortiz turn the clock back ten yrs and be 38 and take the title next month.

Comment

Szpilka said that this was his final fight at heavyweight. He will from now on campaign at cruiserweight.
            He fights around 225-235. I cannot see how this is possible. If so, don't expect much.

Comment

My goodness, imagine him vs Glowacki.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                My goodness, imagine him vs Glowacki.

Comment

CW Szpilka? Probably a good move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    He fights around 225-235. I cannot see how this is possible. If so, don't expect much.
                    Szpilka is nicknamed the PIN . Maybe he has some sort of contraption he pulls out of him and he deflates ?

Comment

Working...
                    X