Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Dominates Gonzalez For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Dominates Gonzalez For WBO Belt

Stevenson, Gonzalez Fight Photos Gallery - Shakur Stevenson is a world champion. The former Olympic medalist displayed all his boxing skills and completely neutralized Joet Gonzalez (his girlfriend's brother) to conquer the vacant World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight title in front of 2,828 fans at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those stretch marks. Was there drug testing for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
      Is there a correlation between PED use and stretch marks? Asking seriously.

Comment

I had the under.

Terrible. I asked the guys at BE last night but they were too busy seeing who was going to eat the cookie.

Is that new? Nagy and Byrd were trading duties working the monitor while another ref was officiating in the ring, ostensibly to determine cuts from accidental fouls if I understood. Have I just missed that? I don't remember seeing that before ringside.

Comment

would that even matter? you probably aren't going to get caught and if you do get caught look what happened to canelo...essentially nothing. it would be stupid not to do them especially if you are an it guy

Comment

Don’t know why but not a fan of Shakur , was hoping he’d take the L

The way the article was written was f.ucked

Writing Shakur already knows who he wants his next challenge to be then the next 2 words in the next Paragraph are Mikeala Meyer , has me thinking Shakur was planning to chop off his d.ick and start beating down broads from here on out . Like he was Jealous of that Dude/ Chick that got that Everlast deal

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Is there a correlation between PED use and stretch marks? Asking seriously.
              Typical acute symptoms include stretch marks and acne. Gynaecomastia (male breast growth) is a chronic condition. Aside from accelerated muscular development, these are the most obvious.

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/steroids/

Comment

You guys complaining that the fight was boring, think about this; If Patrick Day and Maxim Dadashev could both utilize footwork and defense in the same way that Shakur does would both be alive today?

Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit even if sometimes the fight is boring. When you have brain damage or you die none of the promoters or fans are going to take care of you or your family.

Fighters need to protect themselves and defense is how they do it! Boring? Sometimes but not all the time. The sweet science shows a high boxing IQ and allows fighters to have long successful careers.

Comment

Typical acute symptoms include stretch marks and acne. Gynaecomastia (male breast growth) is a chronic condition. Aside from accelerated muscular development, these are the most obvious.

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/steroids/
                  I knew several people back in high school who got stretch marks on their chest and shoulders from lifting weights. They weren't on roids either, just had built some muscle too fast I guess. They were guys that had a little weight and turned it into muscle so that might have something to do with it.

Comment

I have stretch marks in the same areas from modest muscle growth through weight lifting.

Smh...

Comment

Working...
                    X