Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora Takes Out David Price in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora Takes Out David Price in Four Rounds

Derek Chisora, David Price Fight Photos Gallery - O2 Arena, London - Derek Chisora (32-9, 23 KOs) stopped Olympic bronze medal winner David Price (25-7, 2KOs) in the fourth of a crossroads heavyweight contest. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody should take a fight with price again the man will be killed in the ring

Comment

This is one of those unfortunate truths where you don’t have to read about the results in a David Price fight. The outcome is almost always certain.

Comment

I predicted Price to cause the upset and I git it completely wrong. I saw something in Prices last performance and really thought he found the hunger boy was I wrong, he lacks heart. I don't think Chisora is that good, his an average heavyweight and will be interesting to see how fares against the opponents his mentioned for Saudi Arabia if indeed he fights any of them.

Comment

Price looks terrified in every single photo.

Comment

Glad Price wasn't knocked out cold. Hopefully he calls it a career so he doesn't get hurt (anymore).

Comment

Chisora has lost a few by ko. But still seems sturdy but I thought chisora.Might one-day be like price.
              But chisora isn't too bad to be fair.
              Price doesn't need to lose so much. Can't he find his level and just fight people who aren't that good?

Comment

Working...
              X