No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo Enters Pro Wrestling, Inks Deal With AEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo Enters Pro Wrestling, Inks Deal With AEW

Olympic bronze medal Anthony Ogogo has signed a deal with rising pro wrestling company AEW, according to an announcement by the company. AEW is widely viewed as an up and coming threat to the longtime industry leader, WWE. The young company recently made their anticipated debut on TNT with their weekly program Wednesday Dynamite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for him, it's a pity about the injuries that plagued him because he was a very talented amateur boxer. People might mock the whole wrestling industry but it can be good pay.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
      Good for him, it's a pity about the injuries that plagued him because he was a very talented amateur boxer. People might mock the whole wrestling industry but it can be good pay.
      Agreed. Apparently he spent all his boxing earnings trying to correct his eyes so good luck to him.

Comment

I'm glad that he's gotten onto what sounds like a decent gig, it was a shame that his career was kneecapped by his injury. I'm not a pro wrestling fan at all but I still hope that it works out well for him.

Comment

Good to hear he's making some money.

Tbh I think he was one of those fighters who was a better amateur than a pro. He didn't hit hard enough to reach the very top.

Comment

I always thought he was a total twat to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              I always thought he was a total twat to be honest.
              i like u bro but u never have anything nice to say

u remind me of my disabled dad who rants about feminists and brown people

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                i like u bro but u never have anything nice to say

u remind me of my disabled dad who rants about feminists and brown people
                Love you too brother, I am hard to please but I have high standards. Don't let it pi$$ you off too much.

Comment

Pro wrestling is taking a bunch of MMA and boxing guys recently. Rousey, Velasquez, Fury, Ogogo. Offered Ruiz Jr. a deal too if he is to be believed.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    Agreed. Apparently he spent all his boxing earnings trying to correct his eyes so good luck to him.
                    Why did not ask his promoters golden boy 👦

Comment

Working...
                    X