No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Islam vs. Kautondokwa LIVE Results From Kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Islam vs. Kautondokwa LIVE Results From Kazakhstan

Kanat Islam will test the middleweight waters against a foe who has been at the highest stage, as he will face former title challenger Walter Kautondokwa. Their WBO International middleweight title fight headlines Saturday evening at the Baluan Sholak Sports Palace in Almaty, Kazakhstan.

Islam (26-0, 22KOs) fought at the same venue less than four months ago, scoring a 1st round knockout in his first trip back into the ring since 2017. The unbeaten Kazakh boxer represented his birth country China in the 2004 and 2008 Olympics, and now trains in Oxnard, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Where is the fight card stream????????

Comment

http://www.canlisportv.com/qaz-aport-live/?yayin=1

If you're lucky it will play

Comment

Both fighters in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          Yeah, link works great. Islam is fighting like a tired, beaten fighter who may need a second wind just to survive. Guess we'll see what happens. I joined in the 5th round.

Comment

Walter redeemed himself since the forgivable loss to Andrade and just made the decorated Islam want to run out of the ring. Walter is a genuine contender now.
            Last edited by richardt; 10-26-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

What the fuk just happened???!!!! Did Islam win the first 5 rounds that big?????

Comment

Did the African get robbed?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Yeah, link works great. Islam is fighting like a tired, beaten fighter who may need a second wind just to survive. Guess we'll see what happens. I joined in the 5th round.
                  I only watched till the 5th round when Kanat was already gassed as i got work to do. -_-

Comment

Working...
                  X