Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Chisora-Price Winner Will Get Massive Fight In 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Chisora-Price Winner Will Get Massive Fight In 2020

Dereck Chisora and David Price have 15 defeats between them. Both British heavyweights have been brutally knocked out within the past two years as well. Their promoter, Eddie Hearn, still thinks the winner of their scheduled 12-round fight Saturday night in London will have earned another high-profile opportunity in 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both these guys are bums, Price glass jaw. Chisora gets dogged by any top heavyweight easy.

Comment

These two are the Amir Khan of the HW division, yeah they'll probably get a big fight because it's a low risk-high reward (highlight reel KO) for their opponent.

Comment

Two jokers that are British level heavyweights,NOT world class.I mean how many chances has Price had?Even his ol' lady would KO him.And Chisora is just a dirty loudmouth and that's his M.O.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
          Both these guys are bums, Price glass jaw. Chisora gets dogged by any top heavyweight easy.
          You must really enjoy watching boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
            Two jokers that are British level heavyweights,NOT world class.I mean how many chances has Price had?Even his ol' lady would KO him.And Chisora is just a dirty loudmouth and that's his M.O.
            You must be a bundle of laughs to watch a fight card with...

Comment

Have empathy for Chisora. Losses to juiced up drug cheat Whyte need to be no contests

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                These two are the Amir Khan of the HW division, yeah they'll probably get a big fight because it's a low risk-high reward (highlight reel KO) for their opponent.
                Everyone bar Fury has been knocked out by Wilder... were they all 'Amir Khans' of the HW division too?

Comment

Don't know about you ultravividscene, but I'm looking forward to this fight! Price is a good opponent to secure on relatively short notice and he's coming to win, not to survive. It will probably be a better fight than the Parker fight, who goes into spoiler mode at times.

Comment

I like this matchup. I expect a Chisora win but sometimes he goes in aggressively looking to land that overhand right & can get caught. Price just might have the right hand to catch him coming in. That could mean trouble for Del Boy... Interesting matchup in my opinion...

Comment

Working...
                    X