Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: It's Interesting Where I Could Be If I Beat Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: It's Interesting Where I Could Be If I Beat Chisora

There have been moments in the career of David Price when he has felt on the verge of great things, there have been times when he has thought it was all over. On Saturday night he faces Dereck Chisora at the O2 arena, London lose and things could be close to the end, but win and he can call himself a contender once again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chisora is a gatekeeper and beating him would not bring you much. Kabayel also beat Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Chisora is a gatekeeper and beating him would not bring you much. Kabayel also beat Chisora.
      Kabayel is so satisfied with European level. That brother don't want to step up.
      Aside chisora loosing yo him. At the moment, chisora has more rating than kabayel in the eyes of sport lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Kabayel is so satisfied with European level. That brother don't want to step up.
        Aside chisora loosing yo him. At the moment, chisora has more rating than kabayel in the eyes of sport lovers.
        Kabayel is with Arum now, maybe he gets some fights, maybe even Tyson Fury, or at least Rivas, Takam, Pulev?

Maybe you are right, but I think even if Price beats Chisora, he will still need at least 1 more win to get some respect. Price was KO`d too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Kabayel is with Arum now, maybe he gets some fights, maybe even Tyson Fury, or at least Rivas, Takam, Pulev?

Maybe you are right, but I think even if Price beats Chisora, he will still need at least 1 more win to get some respect. Price was KO`d too many times.
          I think you are right as well but on the second thoughts, if chisora wins this fight by KO, he might also be 2/3 fights away from a title shot.
          Chisora has some decent wins lately or lose a very competitive fight.
          Hez an inch above a regular gate keeper. Hez fights are usually interesting.

Comment

Price vs Dubois or Joyce would be nice. That'd be a higher level of competition for the rising prospects and a good paycheck for the downrising journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              I think you are right as well but on the second thoughts, if chisora wins this fight by KO, he might also be 2/3 fights away from a title shot.
              If Chisora than fights Parker next and beats him, he would become top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                Price vs Dubois or Joyce would be nice. That'd be a higher level of competition for the rising prospects and a good paycheck for the downrising journeyman.
                Not gonna happen, Hearn won`t give his old guys to Warren.

Comment

Wait a minute, isn’t this the guy with the absolute slowest hands in the history of all boxing? I mean you could literally sing Bingo was his name-o right as the punch got there?

Comment

I still stand by my prediction Price causes an upset and wins tonight. He has top 10 ranking with WBA and a win tonight he could break into top 15 in the other alphabet bodies which puts him in a good position. There's a possibility if Wilder beats Ortiz next month and if Fury gets injured in the wrestling Wilder will be looking for an opponent come Feb. And Price could get a lucky break just like he did in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X