Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, David Price - Set For Crossroads Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, David Price - Set For Crossroads Battle

Chisora, Price Weights Sky Boxing Office, DAZN Photos Gallery - USA's Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) and Scotland's Josh Taylor (15-0, 13 KOs) made weight on Friday in England's capital at an intense weigh-in ahead of their highly anticipated WBSS Super-Lightweight Ali Trophy Final at The O2 in London on October 26, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know it's not happening but I hope Price somehow finds the mark and puts this clown to sleep

Comment

War gunslinger!

Comment

An unusually relaxed Price, could he pull up a miracle point win? With the odds at 13:1 on that result, I'm going to place a few ones on the impossible happening.

Comment

Price causes an upset in this fight and sets up a fight against Parker early new year.

Comment

I hope Price wins so I don’t have to hear British fans pretend Chisora is good anymore when I point out he was outboxing Whyte before that KO.

Comment

Chisora a bit heavy but it wont matter, the fight will be over quickly. War Chisora!

Comment

Hoping for a draw here. I would like both guys to continue with profiles intact

Comment

Hopefully Usuck has the balls to fight the winner.

Comment

Chisora could be overconfident and open to get caught on his way in with the straight right.

Comment

Working...
                    X