Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Josh Taylor - Trade Words at Heated Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis, Josh Taylor - Trade Words at Heated Weigh-In

Prograis, Taylor Weights Sky Boxing Office, DAZN Photos Gallery - USA's Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) and Scotland's Josh Taylor (15-0, 13 KOs) made weight on Friday in England's capital at an intense weigh-in ahead of their highly anticipated WBSS Super-Lightweight Ali Trophy Final at The O2 in London on October 26, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are going to school euro-bum!

Comment

1hourRun have you not see American werewolf in london? it doesnt end well bud.

Comment

Ooooooooh!

Cannot wait for this one!

This is a super fight wrapped up in an affordable package

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

The only thing that applies here regarding 'American werewolf in London' is the song 'Blue-Moon' at the end of the film when the credits were rolling. The Irish will be very sad, and the UK will have flashbacks of when Ricky Hatton was knocked out by Vyacheslav Senchenko in Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            It doesn't end well for a lot of Londoners for sure lol

Comment

I would absolutely relish the opportunity to punch 1hourRun in face ungloved. If its not american its a "bum"

Comment

Taylor has been talking a lot, trying hard to show that he's the alpha and he's not intimidated and that he's angry about who knows what, but all that **** takes a backseat on Saturday. I've not liked how Regis has engaged Taylor in these silly debates, but still, Regis seems to have a cool head about it and I suspect he'll be well focused in the fight despite Taylor's attempts to get under his skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  I would absolutely relish the opportunity to punch 1hourRun in face ungloved. If its not american its a "bum"
                  Ihour is an idiot calling top fighters bums. Using his own words, he is far worse than a bum because I doubt he is in the top 2% in the world at what he does for a living like many European fighters are.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Ihour is an idiot calling top fighters bums. Using his own words, he is far worse than a bum because I doubt he is in the top 2% in the world at what he does for a living like many European fighters are.
                    Spot on the only thing he is in the top 2% of is making stupid assumptions and gifs.

Comment

Working...
                    X