Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Training in Beast Mode For Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Training in Beast Mode For Luis Ortiz

Deontay Wilder Training Camp Photos Gallery - Boxing's longest reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder will take on his most dangerous challenger to date when he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz in the main event of the FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Saturday, Nov. 23 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should wear that scuba suit when he does his next ring walk.

Comment

ROFL, is this a joke??? Hahahah!

What a regime!!! He training to go to war for sure. Underwater espionage and all.

Comment

Is Ortiz even training for this fight?

Comment

I just want him to KO China Chin Anthony Glassua next Lol.

Comment

He's taking this fight so seriously, he shrunk down to TRON size for some of his training.

Comment

Even the haters admit when this guy gets upset he is a scary dude when you consider his size and the huge punch. He's the most likely to be able to kill someone in the ring with one punch

Comment

How can an older, more shot version of a guy he beat before be he most dangerous opponent to date.. 🤔

Comment

I love what this guy brings to boxing - brutal knockouts. It's what I pay to see, especially in HW boxing. Whatever peeps opinion on him, he's damn exciting to watch.

Comment

I was just about to say I haven't seen any promotional ad for the Wilder/Ortiz fight and we're less than a month away before their rematch. Now that we see what Wilder is wearing, what will they have for Ortiz to wear?

Comment

Working...
                    X