Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Training in Beast Mode For Kovalev Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Training in Beast Mode For Kovalev Fight

Canelo Alvarez Training Camp Photos Gallery - On Saturday, November 2, Canelo Alvarez (51-1-2, 34 KOs) will take on a new challenge as he moves into the 175-pound weight class in a 12-round fight against Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (34-3-1, 29 KOs) for Kovalev's WBO Light Heavyweight World Title.This highly anticipated bout and its co-featured fights will be broadcast live from MGM Grand in Las Vegas to big screens across the nation.A full undercard will be shown prior to the main event. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think in ring weights should be mandatory. Fans want to know. It reduces speculation. Fighters always claim someone is too big but they won’t get on the scale to show perspective. I know u don’t give up more info than u should. Still people run their mouth, so they should step on the scale or be called out for trying to hide. Even the listed heights of fighters are all over the place. We should see height and reach measurements live too. I’m sick of this pro wrestling lying about weights and statures. If you’ve got nothing to hide get on the fight night scale. Fans would love it. We need to pressure them.

Comment

Canelo needs to stop getting ridiculous tattoos.

Comment

War Canelito!

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          Canelo needs to stop getting ridiculous tattoos.
          That’s what happens when u have a long layoff. Imagine how many he will get if he ever loses? People love explaining how personal their tattoos are.

Comment

Man pumped for this one but it won’t be easy Imo it will be Canelos toughest fight

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Man pumped for this one but it won’t be easy Imo it will be Canelos toughest fight
              I agree. People keep talking about Canelo's body work and how Kovalev is soft to the body, but we quickly forget Kovalev's straight to the body. This can be a great fight for Canelo. We could also see a Canelo who bit off more than he could chew and get manhandled.

Comment

What's the drug testing for this fight gonna be? Also agree with guy above, fight night weights should 100% be a thing, leaves no room for doubt (still have the same official weigh-ins the day before, but let us know what their fight night weight is)

Comment

I expected an Andy Ruiz build.

Comment

alvarez is nothing but a malformed dwarf does not belong at lightheavyweight

Comment

Working...
                    X