Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Has a Soft Spot For Price - But He Aims To Destroy Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Has a Soft Spot For Price - But He Aims To Destroy Him

You could try for a long time to get Dereck Chisora to say something nasty about David Price, but he won't bite. However, the fact that Chisora likes Price won't mean he has any intention of going easy on his Liverpudlian opponent at the O2 arena, London, on Saturday night. This is fight week, after all, and the monster is emerging in Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is crossroads of a fight if I never saw one. The loser goes home. However, in the case of Dereck Chisora; He is going to forge ahead no matter what because he is fighting strictly for the money. You see he is not calling out any of the current Heavyweight titleholders or champions. At this point, he is a shot fighter and well past his prime and likewise David Price.

Comment

thinking this fight might be kinda boring. too much respect for each other. but we'll see!

Comment

Only in the UK can a horrible fight like this actually be considered a "blockbuster." Brits are some of the most fickle and feeble fans in the world regardless of sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Only in the UK can a horrible fight like this actually be considered a "blockbuster." Brits are some of the most fickle and feeble fans in the world regardless of sport.
          We like fun fights regardless if they're high profile, high ranking title fights.

Comment

I dunno man, there are different kinds of fights that draw me in and get my attention: Fights that have relevance in regards to rankings and who's relevant at the top of the division, fights between fighters of similar ability with different skill sets and fights that promise to be all-action with plenty of action and violence. Chisora and Price promise to be the latter. I look forward to it like I looked forward to Chisora/Spilzka. Someone is going to get stretched.

I'm an American and I made sure I saw Gatti/Ward in person. I knew neither was the best but I sure as Hell was entertained.

Comment

LOL, fickle? That's the opposite of what we are. And feeble? You just throwing any words you want in a weak attempt to hate? Lol nob head.

Comment

This fight doesn't do much for me at all.

Comment

Great fight, looking forward. Should be a true action fight.

Comment

Chisora's always game, Price is always game, other then them not being title-picture fighters it's a great fight....I don't understand the *****ing.

If either of these clowns were in title contention that would be a problem, neither should be and neither are so I don't see the issue. It's a good fight between two game opponents.

Hope they get paid well and may the best man ( Dereck) win

Comment

Working...
                    X