Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Eager To Match Joyce or Dubois With Chisora-Price Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Eager To Match Joyce or Dubois With Chisora-Price Winner

Frank Warren, promoter of undefeated heavyweights Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce, will be keeping a close eye on this week's bout between Derek Chisora and David Price. Warren would love to match either boxer against the winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hey frank why not match up DuBois vs joyce winner to get winner if chisora vs price

Comment

Hearn will feed his old guys who sell tickets to his own young guys, most promoters would

Comment

Chisora is Hearn`s guy and he will fight Hearn`s top guys before he retires.

If he beats Price, he will probably fight Parker, than maybe even Joshua , if Joshua loses against Ruiz, than maybe Whyte again or Hrgovic and retire.

Just the same is with Price.

Warren should make Dubois -Joyce
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-20-2019, 05:21 AM.

Comment

A motivated Chisora would give Joyce or Dubois hell right now - doubt Frank has the cash to entice him into the fight though. It’s also a step backwards for Chisora if he wins against Price.

Comment

The all new badass Pricey is going to shock the world. Getting sparked out is a thing of the past

Comment

Warren

His 2 guys will fight for the right to get Wilder..maybe next year

Wilder smells a challenge....If Ruiz fight stalls out

Maybe in time both guys down the line

Comment

Warren might be on his way out, but he does make a point.

Firstly I've never heard of KSI and Logan up until now, and I also wouldn't pay to see Chisora v Price.
                At best they are Continental-level fighters, journeyman contenders.

It's time Joyce and Dubois (along with Junior Fa) started stepping up the competition.
                They ought to be challenging for titles within the next couple f years.

Comment

I thought that Joyce had a European title shot coming up. So Price/Chisora Vs Dubois has to be the best option next. I'm sure the BBBofC would sanction it.

Comment

It won't happen.

To be honest either Price or Chisora likely beat Dubois anyway.

Dubois is still so green and I believe he is pretty limited in terms of how far he will go.

Hearn has plenty of option for both Price and Chisora if its a decent fight - he doesn't need Dubois.

Comment

Working...
                    X