Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ritson-Davies LIVE Results - Martin Bakole Stops Kevin Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ritson-Davies LIVE Results - Martin Bakole Stops Kevin Johnson

Newcastle Arena, Newcastle - Heavyweight prospect Martin Bakole (14-1, 11 KOs) did something that is very rare, he secured a stoppage win over veteran Kevin Johnson, who has only been stopped by Anthony Joshua and Peter Milas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bakole impressive.

Willing to fight Dubois in December. Let's get it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Bakole impressive.

I was impressed too. Nobody will want to fight him now!

Comment

Apart from his one stupid loss to Michael Hunter, Bakole has always looked like a guy dripping with talent. Hope he finally realises he should be steamrolling bums like Hunter.

Comment

Romanov up next

Comment

Bakole proves himself to be the real deal after beating Kevin "the GOAT" Johnson. I think he must be ready to take on Wilder and Fury at the same time.

Comment

Kevin Johnson is old washed up journeyman who loses nearly every fight. Beating him proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                Bakole impressive.

Unless he get's British citizanship there will be no title on the line.

Comment

Didn't even know Johnson was still fighting.

Comment

How many people pulled out last minute to be replaced on this show? I know Bakoles fight had a sub. Im pretty sure the ladies fight involved a completely out of depth sub. Seems to happen a hell of alot with Eddie's. Shows.

Comment

Working...
                    X