Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kudratillo Abdukakhorov: I Want Errol Spence Title Fight Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kudratillo Abdukakhorov: I Want Errol Spence Title Fight Next!

At the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Kudratillo Abdukakhorov (17-0, 9 KOs) maintained his status as the IBF No. 1 welterweight contender, scoring a unanimous technical decision (99-91, 98-92 and 97-93) over former world title challenger Luis Collazo (39-8, 20 KOs) after a cut opened up above Collazo's right eye in the 10th and final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy is a bit behind on the news

Comment

Spence would probably knock you out from a hospital bed, kid.

Comment

Dafuk lol this guy

Comment

This kid has definitely got some skills that might cause Errol some problems early, but I don't think he makes it the full 12

Comment

We're going to be STUCK with this SH#T matchup ...Thanks IBF

Beterbiev vs Meng Fanlong
            Ruiz or AJ vs Pulev

IBF need to do a better job with their Rankings and make guys actually EARN their Mandatory

Comment

I would also like to throw my hat in the ring to fight Spence immediately.

Comment

bro wtffffffff

Comment

Abdukakhorov would be a bump in the road. He might have a good scrap with Danny Garcia, he's simply not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by job43 View Post
                    I would also like to throw my hat in the ring to fight Spence immediately.
                    Yeah I think I'd have a good shot if we fought right now

Comment

Working...
                    X