Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury, Loma, Lopez, Commey, Usyk Hit Beterbiev-Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury, Loma, Lopez, Commey, Usyk Hit Beterbiev-Gvozdyk

Fury, Loma, Lopez, Commey, Usyk Hit Beterbiev-Gvozdyk Photos Gallery - Liacouras Center, Philadelphia - In an IBF, WBC light heavyweight unification between two undefeated world champions, Artur Beterbiev (15-0, 15 KOs) kept his knockout streak in place as he stopped Oleksandr Gvozdyk (17-1, 14 KOs) in the tenth round. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look at this bum, wearing a jacket decorated in 'Smoke' like hes about that life. On the other hand, maybe 'Smoke' is the right choice here, after all, we know Gypsy-Bum is all 'Smoke and Mirrors' as hes headed to the world of stage fighting; and we know Tyson caught the vapors vs. the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Great Toprank boxing pics all around except for Fury's weird ass. Pauline is the man outside of the ring.👍🏾

Comment

You swaggering past Wilder with your ass crack showing....amiright? Looking to get that thing smashed...no?

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Look at this bum, wearing a jacket decorated in 'Smoke' like hes about that life. On the other hand, maybe 'Smoke' is the right choice here, after all, we know Gypsy-Bum is all 'Smoke and Mirrors' as hes headed to the world of stage fighting; and we know Tyson caught the vapors vs. the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 10-19-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I am feel. I am very feel.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            You swaggering past Wilder with your ass crack showing....amiright?
            The quote goes on top, your reply on the bottom. Every time I read your shyte I have to read it twice. Get with the program.

I roasted the Gypsy-Bum and made you feel it!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Great Toprank boxing pics all around except for Fury's weird ass. Pauline is the man outside of the ring.����
              Paulie is a very smart, straight forward guy. I don't always agree but certainly always listen...twice.

I remember when Paulie was obnoxious like Fury, I couldn't stand him but I paid to watch him fight real fights. In Fury's case, as with a lot of the fighters today, most of their fights are talked up, one sided and meaningless.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 10-19-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Why not just cut and paste "I hate"? It's the same meaningless, unrelated statement you always make...amiright?

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The quote goes on top, your reply on the bottom. Every time I read your shyte I have to read it twice. Get with the program.

I roasted the Gypsy-Bum and made you feel it!

Comment

Where was Crawford? Top Rank dropping the ball on promoting him yet again?

Comment

Top rank wanted Crawford to get drunk & blast schools at 130mph in a Ferrari but Friday is family-day.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Where was Crawford? Top Rank dropping the ball on promoting him yet again?

Comment

Working...
                    X