Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson: Canelo Beats Kovalev, Beterbiev Edges Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson: Canelo Beats Kovalev, Beterbiev Edges Gvozdyk

Top light heavyweight contender Callum Johnson gave his take on the upcoming top scraps in his weight class. Later tonight, undefeated world champions Oleksrandr Gvozdyk and Artur Beterbiev will collide in a WBC, IBF unification in Philadelphia. And on November 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Canelo Alvarez will jump up by two weight divisions to challenge WBO world champion Sergey Kovalev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All I can say is then they should create a new Hall of Fame

Why because as great as Canelo is; Floyd beat that ass! I'm just saying

Comment

I guess Callum Johnson is no expert and it showed in his last performance..

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Why because as great as Canelo is; Floyd beat that ass! I'm just saying
        Except that Floyd didn’t beat his ass, he won a bout on points. He landed 20 more “power punches” that’s less than two punches around, and 7-8 jabs a rd more.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
          Except that Floyd didn’t beat his ass, he won a bout on points. He landed 20 more “power punches” that’s less than two punches around, and 7-8 jabs a rd more.
          stop it, he beat his ass. 92 to 72 in power punches and 139-44 in jabs = 115 more total punches. It was a total wipe out. Canelo fans stay trying to minimize landed punches as if that isn't the main point of boxing. Probably bevause he was out landed by trout, Lara, and ggg twice as well yet still got shady scoring in his favor.

Comment

Wow. Callum is a biased douche.. lol.

Comment

Callum is either a genius or he just sucks at picking fights lol

Comment

Working...
              X