Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Dennis Hogan - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Dennis Hogan - Face To Face at Presser

Jermall Charlo, Dennis Hogan Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo and highly-ranked contender Dennis Hogan went face to face for the first time Thursday at a press conference to preview their showdown taking place Saturday, December 7 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on really!

Why he picking on this little ass dude.

Comment

guy is not even a middleweight he fights at 154 hope he will be well paid for the beating he will receive

Comment

Seriously what the hell PBC? You didnt even try to make a good fight for your WBC champion, you pull up somebody from the weight below who is also coming off a loss. What the hell. A ****ing joke.

Comment

This guys face looks like a mini David Price.

Comment

Lol @ another blue chipper for the Charlo brothers

Comment

Wtf

this fight a JOKE!!!

Comment

Really? Is this the closest that Charlo can come to Canelo. Throw this fish back in the pond

Comment

Ffs Jermall..

Comment

I would be embarrassed if I was charlo. Is this guy ever gonna step up? Another first round highlight real knockout. Probably the most pathetic fight I seen in years since Rod Salsa

Comment

Working...
                    X