Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis Grinds Hard For Josh Taylor Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis Grinds Hard For Josh Taylor Unification

Regis Prograis Training Camp UK Photos Gallery - The World Boxing Super Series Super-Lightweight Ali Trophy Final between USA's Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) and Scotland's Josh Taylor (15-0, 13 KOs) lands at The O2 in London on Saturday October 26, as Derek Chisora (31-9, 22 KOs) and Joseph Parker (26-2, 20 KOs) meet in a crunch Heavyweight showdown, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the U.S. (photos by Ian Walton)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow he's in superb condition. Taylor won't see the final bell.

Progrias by 8th round knockout.

Comment

Taylor is about to catch a beating.

Comment

They're both top class fighters and while I'm leaning towards Regis based on their last performances (I rated the two Belorusians, Relikh and Baranchyk of about the same level as each other) I wouldn't be at all surprised if Taylor took this. Another superb fight to round out the year... feeling kinda spoiled these last coupla months after a pretty slow start to 2019.

Comment

I can't understand the caption

I really can't see him grinding no harder than anyone else but they like to say this whenever they get a photo shoot!

Comment

50 -50 fight, could go both ways,

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
              Wow he's in superb condition. Taylor won't see the final bell.

Progrias by 8th round knockout.
              Prograis will want to fight at his usual pace, picking his pot shots etc but Josh will force him to fight at a tempo he's not used to. Can't wait to see how he adapts/deals with that. Should be FOTY.

Comment

Working...
              X