Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Knew Parker Would Withdraw - Spider Bite? Whatever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Knew Parker Would Withdraw - Spider Bite? Whatever!

According to British heavyweight contender Derek Chisora, he was not surprised with the unexpected fight withdrawal by former WBO world champion Joseph Parker. The fight was scheduled for October 26th at The O2 Arena in London, as the co-featured clash to the junior welterweight unification between Josh Taylor and Regis Prograis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This match up is all wrong for Pricey. Chisora will come at him from the first ding and you know he'll get to Dave's biscuit chin with 3 or 4 rounds tops. Still, it's a good warm-up for the main event. Inside, Del Boy knows he ain't top of the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by GayMaker
      "If [Parker] gets well soon [we can set a new date]. What powers will he have after a spider bite? It worked out well for Peter Parker," Haye said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Actually this is probably the funniest thing Haye has ever said.. 🤔

Comment

Parker just hopes he will fight Usyk for free WBO title.

Comment

I don't know the validity of Parker's spider bite but based on where he lives, it's possible. I got bit by a brown recluse once and I had to get a cast on my leg and use crutches. Some of those bites can be pretty nasty. It doesn't sound like that was the case here though and LOL at the Spiderman picture given that his name is Parker too.

Comment

Chisora is a real super hero. He scares all opponents away.

Now watch David Price withdraw after he steps on a ladybird...

Comment

There seems to be a tendency among these Parker people to get bitten by spiders... Peter Parker, Joseph Parker, etc...

Comment

a spider bite killed the band Slayer.

Comment

I’d respect him more if he just said “I pulled out because I’ve been completely mugged off by referees and judges in the UK in all 3 fights and I suspect Chisora is roided to gills”

Comment

Working...
                    X