Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Day's Tragic Passing - A Time To Remember a Good Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patrick Day's Tragic Passing - A Time To Remember a Good Man

The escape plan was set the moment Patrick Day was able to leave the hospital and return home-put his college degree to good use, and leave behind a sport that always needed him far more than he ever needed to be a part of it. Instead, the story ends in heartbreak, as Day-the kindest of souls-was inexplicably claimed by a sport that never loved him back.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was at one of Patrick Day's fights in 2017 and watched his televised fights. Always gave it his all. Forever rest in peace warrior and thanks for the memories!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The escape plan was set the moment Patrick Day was able to leave the hospital and return home-put his college degree to good use, and leave behind a sport that always needed him far more than he ever needed to be a part of it. Instead, the story ends in heartbreak, as Day-the kindest of souls-was inexplicably claimed by a sport that never loved him back.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Poignant, profound article. The single most regrettable thing about following the sport.....
      Respect to all who enter that ring.

Comment

R.I.P. Patrick Day. May GOD bless your soul 🥊

Comment

The world lost a good man, this one really saddens me.

Comment

Damm can feel the heartbreak from a continent away.
            Sounded like a great man.
            Very sad and unfortunate.
            RIP Patrick.

Comment

RIP...boxing sucks sometimes...respect to all these guys who lace em up

Comment

I will never forget the time and entertainment you and other boxers gave us. RIP Mr. Patrick Day. God Bless.

Comment

Nothing like a premature death to get appreciation threads going....

RIP

Comment

To all who lace em up and step through the ropes, you are already champions in my book..

Comment

Working...
                    X