Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franklin Willing To Spar With Joshua in Camp, Says Salita

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franklin Willing To Spar With Joshua in Camp, Says Salita

Dmitriy Salita, the promoter for undefeated heavyweight prospect Jermaine Franklin, says his boxer is more than willing to be used as a sparring partner for former unified champion Anthony Joshua, who is currently preparing for his rematch with Andy Ruiz on December 7 in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who in the hell said he's the BEST American heavyweight

Lied! Point Blank, I'm from Michigan and he may not even be the best in the area meaning Mid West.

These promoters will say anything to get there guy some attention. If he go over to be a sparring partner I hope he improves and not get destroyed with a sparring partner mental state, like a Sherman Williams, Monte Barrett, Zack Page type of guys.

Comment

He's nowhere near Ruiz in handspeed and technique. Chubbiness, perhaps...

Comment

No way is Franklin similar to Ruiz. He fights in slow motion. Sure they can use him as a sparring partner but not to replicate Ruiz. Not only is Franklin untested, but he's had trouble in his career so far because he's too slow and not accurate enough.

Comment

Only think Franklin has in common with Ruiz is his gut.

Comment

Cant see how this would help AJ. Franklin will never get past a bottom top 20 rating at best. He has little skill, not much power, and is overweight. They should look to get him some wins vs low opp and hope for one decent payday. That's the best I could see for him.

Comment

Working...
            X