Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete vs. Casimero Set For November 30, Arena Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete vs. Casimero Set For November 30, Arena Birmingham

Zolani Tete (28-3, 21KOs) makes the fourth defence of his WBO World Bantamweight title against John Riel Casimero after his promoter Frank Warren won the purse bids. It will be Tete's first fight since October 2018 when he defeated Russia's Mikhail Aloyan in the World Boxing Super Series. Unfortunately injury then ruled him out of the tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight. I’m there...

Comment

Respect to Riel, this news evoked memories of when Casimero KO the : skinny--tricky-rangy IBF Flyweight champion Amnat Ruenroeng back in 2016 -- I know its unlikely Casimero will do it again vs. Tete at Bantam, but still we can only dream.

Adding this to my watch-list, and its so sudden too!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Respect to Riel, this news evoked memories of when Casimero KO the : skinny--tricky-rangy IBF Flyweight champion Amnat Ruenroeng back in 2016 -- I know its unlikely Casimero will do it again vs. Tete at Bantam, but still we can only dream.

Adding this to my watch-list, and its so sudden too!
        Rooting for Casimero myself, that was a sick body shot KO when he avenged his “loss” to Ruenroeng. I think Tete on points though.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Rooting for Casimero myself, that was a sick body shot KO when he avenged his “loss” to Ruenroeng. I think Tete on points though.
          Amnat Ruenroeng was such a cheat tho! Ruenroeng handed my boy Kazuta Ioka his first L, did Ioka dirty with all that holding. If Zolani starts clinching Casimero I hope Tete gets hit on the floating rib and the hips!

Comment

In my home town but the card looks poor except for the main event so I might have to give it a miss.

Comment

Casemiro looks to have carried his power up looking at his last few fights. Very good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Amnat Ruenroeng was such a cheat tho! Ruenroeng handed my boy Kazuta Ioka his first L, did Ioka dirty with all that holding. If Zolani starts clinching Casimero I hope Tete gets hit on the floating rib and the hips!
                I hated Ruenroeng’s jab and grab style, I was grateful for him exposing Zhou Shiming though. Casimero must invest in that body early!

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  In my home town but the card looks poor except for the main event so I might have to give it a miss.
                  Really? High level main event and lots of competitive domestic clashes on the undercard

Comment

Tete ducked donaire with a shoulder injury hope he gets an ass whoppin

Comment

Working...
                    X