Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Marco Huck in Play After Purse Bid Win, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Marco Huck in Play After Purse Bid Win, More

Huck Service GmBH won todays purse bids for the fight for the vacant EBU heavyweight title between Marco Huck and Joe Joyce with a bid for 480,000 Euro. Queensberry Promotions bid 358,000 Euro. When and where is to be announced within the next few weeks but its likely to go ahead at before the end of the year in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has Frank really just lost a purse bid to Marco Huck?

British promoters just can’t win purse bids...

Comment

During his best days Huck could have whooped Wilder
      Right now he’s just a shot slugger

Comment

Joyce will retire Huck. War Juggernaut!

Comment

Huck's still fighting?

I don't rate Joyce at all but surely Huck has nothing to hurt him with. He'll just get rolled over.

Comment

At this point Huck is just a big name that lends credibility to Joyce's resume. Joyce by devastating ko!.

Comment

Old Fish Eyes: 'We put in a ginormous offer, one that no one, not even Matchroom, DAZN or Golden Boy could get near'

Marco Huck: 'Hold my beer'

Rooting for Huck as Joyce is overhyped but I'd be surprised if he's got enough in the tank to derail the hype train.

Comment

Joyce for the stoppage win, big slip up from warren for losing this purse bid.

Comment

Is Warren a bum or something?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                    At this point Huck is just a big name that lends credibility to Joyce's resume. Joyce by devastating ko!.
                    Exactly. No different than 42 year old Stiverne or 43 year old Ustinov.

Queensbury knows what they're doing

Comment

Working...
                    X