Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata vs. Butler Tops Stacked Tripleheader, 12/23 In Yokohama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata vs. Butler Tops Stacked Tripleheader, 12/23 In Yokohama

It's not the traditional New Year's Eve show that regularly comes out of Japan but still a card which helps end the year with a bang. A press conference was held Wednesday afternoon in Japan to announce one of the best shows of 2019, which will take place Dec. 23 at Yokohoma Arena in Yokohoma, Japan. Topping the loaded tripleheader, 2012 Olympic Gold medalist Ryota Murata returns to his home region as he faces Canada's Steven Butler.

The show will also feature an A-list junior flyweight title unification clash between Japan's Ken Shiro (16-0, 9KOs) and Nicaragua's Felix Alvarado (35-2, 30KOs), as well as long-reigningflyweight titlist Moruti Mhtalane (38-2, 25KOs) in a title defense versus former three-division champ and local cult hero Akira Yaegashi (28-6, 16KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a high quality card! Hopefully i can luck up & find a stream

Comment

Stacked huh? I didn't know they stacked shi+ that high.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          If you're not familiar with lower weight classes, that's your problem.

Comment

Excited to see Akira Yaegashi again! Man is a real life Ippo to me. What a warrior

Comment

Working...
            X