Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo Looks To Increase Duno's Endurance To Shock Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo Looks To Increase Duno's Endurance To Shock Ryan Garcia

On November 2nd, top lightweight prospect Ryan Garcia (18-0) will have what on paper is the toughest test of his career. Standing across the ring from him will be the hard hitting Romero Duno (21-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh I bet he does and will.

Comment

Rooting for Duno to kick his ass. Let's hope this guy sends Ryan back to Wizards of Waverly place

Comment

“Memo looks to juice duno..”

Comment

Duno not going to win even with memo peds!
          Last edited by chico malo ali; 10-15-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Boxing Scene with an intentionally controversial thread title.

Comment

It's interesting that Golden Boy would put Ryan against another Golden Boy prospect (Duno) who's been more active this year than he has. You would think a tune up would make sense. That being said, it's possible this is a set up to humiliate Ryan for being demanding and lashing out. Whatever the case is, Ryan is in for a rude awakening and about to find out he's not ready for a title. It's like he's rushing since Haney and Lopez are close to a world title while he's fallen behind

Comment

Gonna be a first test for the Instagram-Champ. Wouldn't surprise me if Ryan gets knocked the **** out.

Comment

Duno is gonna tap that glass. Ryan has never faced someone like Duno, and it'll show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Gonna be a first test for the Instagram-Champ. Wouldn't surprise me if Ryan gets knocked the **** out.
                    That's what I'm betting on. Will be a repeat of Duno/Chimpo

Comment

Working...
                    X