Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Day in Extremely Critical Condition, Remains in a Coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patrick Day in Extremely Critical Condition, Remains in a Coma

DiBella Entertainment has provided an update on junior middleweight contender Patrick Day, who suffered a traumatic brain injury during his bout on Saturday night. He was rushed to Northwestern Memorial hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prayers out to him and his family.

Comment

Prayers....

Comment

Hopefully buddy is ok. When is head bounced off the canvas. Moments later. His eyes started rolling backwards and knew s*** gotten real. Hopefully he alright.

Comment

Poor guy, he is in my prayers. That fall on the canvas was horrible, the way his head bounced. I hope he is lucky like Stevenson, but the severity of it seems worse. These guys that get in the ring are warriors and we should respect them all. Any of them could be in a similar predicament.

Comment

From what I heard he basically needs a miracle...still can't believe this smfh

Comment

Whats with all these fighters going in comas lately? It seems like boxing is on a streak right now with this its like every week I'm reading about a fighter (or trainer) in a coma.

Damn.

Comment

Hope he is okay and pulls through

Comment

Everyone who supports boxing is responsible for this. Hope you got your money's worth.

Comment

hope he recovers fully

Comment

Working...
                    X