Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: I Want Winner of Canelo-Kovalev or Beterbiev-Gvozdyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol: I Want Winner of Canelo-Kovalev or Beterbiev-Gvozdyk!

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol was way too good for Lenin Castillo, as he dominated his way to a twelve round unanimous decision before a crowd of 9,073 at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago. The official judges saw it 120-107 and 119-108 twice. Bivol improved to 17-0 while Castillo dropped to 20-3-1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Call me crazy but I think Bivol is actually a winnable fight for Canelo.

Comment

I understand the whole movement and not trying to get hit but at least he should put a lil bit of action on his fights... fight got me being on my phone the whole entire 12 rounds... lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Call me crazy but I think Bivol is actually a winnable fight for Canelo.
        That’s because it is

Comment

Castillo was strictly a counter puncher the whole 12 rounds. He just sat back and that's why it was boring at times. Let's see a unification!

Comment

Would love to see him fight the winner of Gvozdyk-Beterbiev. He should have signed with Top Rank from the outset. Eddie's got no one for him at DAZN.

Comment

Bivol is another version of andre ward and seems a skillful boxer. But at the end of the fight, people will booed as its not wort of their money. Lack of action and being boring will make Bivol less maarketable...

Comment

Well then he better hope Kovalev pulls off the upset...

Comment

Anything but another junk time killer defense like last night. Valuable time in your prime career wasted and to the public it’s a bad reflection on you because all the viewer saw was a boring fight. That’s not how you raise your stock

Comment

Both beat Bivol! Bet $ on that

Comment

Working...
                    X