No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patrick Day Remains Hospitalized, Under Medical Care

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Patrick Day Remains Hospitalized, Under Medical Care

Patrick Day's quest to turn things around in his career has now led to a literal fight for survival. The former amateur standout from the Freeport section of Long Island, New York remains under round-the-clock observation from head injuries sustained in a 10th round stoppage loss to Charles Conwell. The junior middleweight crossroads bout-which aired live on DAZN evening from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois-ended with Day knocked down for the third time on the night, leaving him unconscious and requiring the aid of a stretcher in order to leave the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks for the update. As a personal friend of Patrick's I've been deeply concerned. Pat's a humble stand up guy with a good family. Hoping he makes a full recovery. He has his education so I hope he never boxes again.

Comment

All the best for this young lad and his family

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        Thanks for the update. As a personal friend of Patrick's I've been deeply concerned. Pat's a humble stand up guy with a good family. Hoping he makes a full recovery. He has his education so I hope he never boxes again.
        It says a lot about Patrick that such praise has always been how everyone’s viewed him prior to Saturday. A wonderful young man, I never met anyone who has anything remotely negative to say about him.

Comment

That sounds terrible. Hope he pulls through

Comment

I hate hearing this. I hope he pulls through. Positive vibes going out to him and his family.

Comment

Really hope he pulls through as well. Seems like a stand up guy. Watched the whole fight and it's always scary to see it end like that. Respect to Charles Conwell for quickly realizing the severity of the situation and showing grave concern for his opponent. Can't really blame him too much for celebrating at first, being young and all fired up with adrenaline and whatnot.

My thoughts go out to Patrick Day, his team ,and more importantly family in their very trying time.

Comment

Damn, in a coma. Hoping for the best.

Comment

Hope he is alrite.

Comment

Pray for the guy is all we can do at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X