Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Drops, Decisions Lenin Castillo in Dominant Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Drops, Decisions Lenin Castillo in Dominant Win

Another night, another title defense from Dmitry Bivol in the hopes of a more entertaining affair to come the next time around. The unbeaten light heavyweight titlist turned away the challenge of Dominican Republic's Lenin Castillo, scoring a landslide win Saturday evening at Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol is a good champion but definitely not one to electrify a crowd

Comment

Good win by Bivol. I don’t understand why the crowd is booing Bivol? He’s a really good fighter.

Is this some political beef between Ukraine and Russia?

Comment

Can’t believe my hometown crowd being so disrespectful to bivol. Disgraceful

Comment

Bivol is not a Light heavyweight. He is a Super Middleweight. I hope he fights at 168lb next time.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Good win by Bivol. I don’t understand why the crowd is booing Bivol? He’s a really good fighter.

Is this some political beef between Ukraine and Russia?
            you got it right. mfs always have to bring politics into sport. brainwashed ukr immigrants

Comment

I think Bivol is very good overall, but is not a master boxer, and on top of that he really does lack power. I actually think he is the weakest of the 4 champions at 175.

Comment

Lol I like Bivol but cruise control will get that response

Comment

Dmitry Bivol is boring AF

Comment

Bivol and his coach are not fan friendly, his coach was begging him to play it safe and not take chances in the 11th even though he won all rounds including a knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X